Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for LDT 1.3.0

+1

I approve as is, but was wondering about two things.

You say "DLTK fork is no more planned"
Does that mean in Mars itself, there is not a fork of DLTK?
Or, that is is still forked in Mars, but planned to remove later?

Also, you say "Koneki ldt can be archived".
Is that any sort of formal "termination"?
Or, just archiving some repos/webpages no longer in use.
Sorry if I have lost track, but not sure if there was
a "new" project, or, just a name change of existing
(and continuing) project.
In either case, assume you will open the bugs required
to accomplish this (and let us know here on PMC list,
if we need to be involved at some point).

Thank you very much,