Re: [tools-pmc] Another TCF Contribution "under the supervision of the PMC"

Ditto. (apologies for the delay, I thought I had already replied, so appreciate the reminder).

And, for future reference, if there's more "just like this one" (i.e., same person, under your supervision, etc.) I don't think you need to have each approved by the PMC ... that is, I think what we are approving is that this situation meets the spirit of that particular "short cut" ... but, of course, glad to weigh-in if you have ever have any doubts or further questions.

Thanks,

From:        Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date:        04/21/2015 03:45 PM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] Another TCF Contribution "under the supervision of the PMC"
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes. Or +1.

From: <Oberhuber>, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 3:41 PM
To:
Tools PMC mailing list <
tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: [tools-pmc] Another TCF Contribution "under the supervision of the PMC"

Ping, could we get a statement on this from the Tools PMC ?

We could live with a “no” but we think the request is reasonable and would simplify our process, thanks !

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6