From:        Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/26/2015 06:31 AM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] PMC Approval Requested for Trace Compass release
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PMC Members,

The Trace Compass project would like PMC approval for the Trace Compass 0.1.0 release that is scheduled for February 27, 2015.  This is the initial release for this project after moving the source code from the Eclipse Linux Tools project.

http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.tracecompass/releases/0.1.0/review

The project's IP Log has been submitted and has been approved.

Thanks,
Bernd