Re: [tools-pmc] PDT 3.3 Release Review

good point, I corrected the "Standards" section to "None" as we're not
introducing any features based on any specific standards in this
release.
In the last release we actually had a little change related to
standards and so that field wasn't so empty then, but while updating
the docs this year I had to find some wording for "none" and ended up
with this bad vague sentence that you spotted.
thanks David!

Jacek