Re: [tools-pmc] Waiting on PMC approved review materials

Looks great, thanks Eric. +1

Reminds me I still want to checkout WindowBuilder for using it with things like Qt's QML.

- Doug.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Eric Clayberg [clayberg@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 8:15 PM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Waiting on PMC approved review materials

Here are the WindowBuilder release review materials...

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.windowbuilder/releases/1.7.0/review

The IP log was approved here...

-Eric

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Eric Clayberg <clayberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll have materials for WindowBuilder available very soon.

On Jun 4, 2014 3:04 PM, "Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings PMC. I'm waiting on approved review materials for the following projects:

C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT)
Parallel Tools Platform (PTP)
PHP Development Tools (tools.pdt)
Target Communication Framework (tools.cdt.tcf)
WindowBuilder (tools.windowbuilder)

I've made a few posts on cross-project-issues-dev, and we have (via the bugs we use to track releases) been trying to contact the projects directly. I need your help to get this all wrapped up so that we can move forward with the scheduled release review. The deadline for PMC approved review materials is today, but we can make it work if we get them early enough tomorrow.

I guess that I can reasonably assume that PMC lead-posted review materials for CDT are automatically approved, but it would be better to get a +1 with a notification sent to EMO.

AFAICT, we haven't heard at all from DLTK. I believe that there's a potential issue with their contribution to the aggregate repository as well. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this.

Let me know if you require assistance.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation