Re: [tools-pmc] Waiting on PMC approved review materials

Of course! We're all working hard at getting this done and will only get it done right if we get enough sleep :).

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Oberhuber, Martin [Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 8:21 PM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Waiting on PMC approved review materials

Hi,

I’ve been fighting Tycho dependencies all evening and need to get some sleep.

Will provide final polished TCF Review Docs early tomorrow.

Hope that’s acceptable !

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

TCF will also be available very soon. Sorry for the delay !

Thanks,

Martin