[tools-pmc] Heads up

Hey gang,

Just to send you a heads up that I've nominated Marc Khouzam from Ericsson to join me as the co-lead for the CDT. My scope and interests are growing beyond CDT and I need help running the project. Marc has done a great job leading the multi-core debug team and will be great helping lead the CDT.

I've started the vote and will bring you the results. Let me know if you have any concerns.

Speaking of scope, Greg, how is the project proposal for the IDE commons coming along. I keep coming up with more things I want to contribute there.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top