From:        Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/18/2014 08:55 PM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] TM Project Lead
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I understand that David Dykstal no longer wishes to be PL of the TM project. I was asked by David Dykstal, Dave McKnight and Anna Dushistova (the active TM committers) to take over the PL job, which I’m willing to do. I’m presuming that the Tools PMC will also need to approve this. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thanks,
Greg