Re: [tools-pmc] Nominate Greg Watson for Tools PMC

+1

From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/19/2013 07:25 PM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] Nominate Greg Watson for Tools PMC
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1
Thanks!

From:
Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
To:
"tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:
11/19/2013 04:55 PM
Subject:
[tools-pmc] Nominate Greg Watson for Tools PMC
Sent by:
tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey gang,

I’d like to nominate Greg Watson for the Tools PMC. He’s been the long time project lead for the Parallel Tools Project and has grown quite a diverse community interested in tools for writing stuff that runs on some pretty big iron. I met him first at the last EclipseCon in Burlingame, when he help introduce Fortran tooling to the Eclipse community. I think his experience there would be a big help for the rest of the Tools project.

Thanks!

Doug.