Re: [tools-pmc] Request for release review go-ahead: AspectJ 1.7.0 and AJDT 2.2.0

+1 looks good to me.

This question wouldn't effect my approval for you to pursue your release,
but just curious ... you are not going to be part of Juno Sim. Release,
right? And, you are releasing now, a few months before Juno. I'm guessing
if something in final 4.2/3.8 turns out to "break" you, you'll just do a
quick maintenance release?

Thanks,