Re: [tools-pmc] Termination Review proposal for Tools for Mobile Web

I have +1's from David Williams and Doug Schaefer and no comments from
PMC members or non-PMC members.

How does tools PMC operate? Is it simple majority of the votes cast or
does it require something more complicated? I will alert EMO that we
are starting this process but we can give more opportunity for someone
to speak up in case they have not been monitoring this mailing list.

-E

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM, ERIC CLONINGER <dcp874@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any other comments or votes from PMC members?
>
> I have a private email from Paul Beusterien with his support for the
> proposal as well.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Schaefer, Doug
> <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> +1 from me too.
>>
>> :D

Back to the top