Re: [tools-pmc] Request archiving Tools for Mobile Web

This is actually not a good time to terminate MTJ. I am aware of a project starting by an Eclipse member that is aiming to adopt and extend MTJ further.

Anyway MTJ is a mature project that provides tooling around MIDP for JavaME developers. It is very much in use by the MIDP developers. At this point the work on MTJ is concentrated more on adjusting to platform changes and bug fixing.
--
Gorkem