[tools-pmc] Are we meeting this 4th Wednesday?

That is, on 12/22, 2 PM?

Normally I would not think so ... being so close to the holidays ... but, I recall that last year our last meeting of the year was the only one attended by all of us ... so ... would hate to miss that long standing tradition. (But, I think we did move the meeting a week earlier ... guess we already missed that chance).

There is no particular pressing business or agenda I know of, but I will plan on phoning in unless everyone else says they can not make it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Tools_Meetings