Re: [tools-pmc] Is Hibachi ready for "termination review"?

+1

On 2010-12-06, at 5:13 PM, Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools

From:        John Duimovich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Cc:        Tom GROSMAN <grosman@xxxxxxxx>, hibachi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        12/06/2010 04:40 PM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] Is Hibachi ready for "termination review"?
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1

From:
"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Cc:
Tom GROSMAN <grosman@xxxxxxxx>, hibachi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
12/02/2010 01:38 AM
Re: [tools-pmc] Is Hibachi ready for "termination review"?
Sent by:
tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I haven’t heard in quite a while. So, yes, I’d say it’s a candidate for termination unless someone on the hibachi-dev list speaks up.

Doug.