[tools-pmc] Object Teams Creation Review results

Hello Stephan,

We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no request to hold your review on a conference call tomorrow. Therefore, there will be no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to be successful based on your review docuware and on community feedback.

Congratulations on your successful Creation Review! Please perform these next steps:

1) Post to your Communication Channel that the review was successful.

2) Fill out the new project provisioning request (NPPR): http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_provisioning_request.php .

3) Let your new committers know that they won't be able to fill our their committer questionnaires until *after* the NPPR has been submitted and they have received their automated email titled "New Committer Request Form."

4) Remember that code cannot be checked in until it has gone through the Eclipse IP process. This should be easy since you can take advantage of the Parallel IP Process once your project has conformed to the standards for incubating projects. See this page for details: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/parallel-ip-process.php .

Your project mentors are an excellent resource if you need guidance, and we urge you to make use of their expertise.

Also, you and Janet worked out a plan for the trademark transfer, so please contact her with any issues associate with that.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top