RE: [tools-pmc] Mylyn 3.3 release review

Hi David,

Sorry for the slow reply, and thanks for the comments, we've made the fixes.
It looks like the font was an OpenOffice problem so we're making sure to do
the final save via PowerPoint now.

Regarding the "out of cycle" release, this follows our past release cycles.
Our integrators like to consume new API more frequently than once per year.
Every year we say we're going to move to the single release and every year
there is good reason to do the quarterly releases, at some overhead (note
that we do generally follow the hardening and freeze cycle of the annual
release).  Here is the text that I added to the first slide to make this
more explicit.  The highlighted text on the other slides indicate the
drivers for the release.

"In order to keep up with its rate of adoption, the Mylyn project is
continuing to evolve APIs for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools.
Since its inception, Mylyn has released multiple times per annual release
cycle, and is continuing to do that for Helios."

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten
CEO: http://tasktop.com