[tools-pmc] PDT in the Galileo release

Hi Roy, me again, with more work for you :-)

At Sunday's planning council meeting we discussed several projects that had not yet contributed their bits to the release train.

I will assume the we still want a PDT package for PHP tools as the community desired last year and that you do indeed want to contribute to the release train.

What can we do to help here?

You are already using the modeling releng common tools, do we just not have to "promote to Galileo" to get PDT into the Galileo builds?

p.s. do not submit anything just yet as Galileo is in a freeze trying to get Galileo M6 out.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---03/09/2009 06:42:18 PM---Hi Roy, At last weeks planning council meeting we discussedAnthony Hunter---03/09/2009 06:42:18 PM---Hi Roy, At last weeks planning council meeting we discussed several projects that had not resolved t

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx>

03/09/2009 06:42 PM

"must-do" Bugzillas for Galileo

Hi Roy,

At last weeks planning council meeting we discussed several projects that had not resolved their "must-do" Bugzillas for the previous milestones. We expected that a number of them were just administrative work that needed to be completed.

Can you check out your Galileo Bugzillas and let us know if you need help with anything?

Link to the report is here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GEF / GMF / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top