From: John Duimovich [mailto:John_Duimovich@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:11 PM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Cc: adam.haselhuhn@xxxxxxxxx; Gaff, Doug; David R. Phillips; Tom GROSMAN; ljett@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] RE: Hibachi Project lead change

+1

From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Tom GROSMAN" <grosman@xxxxxxxx>, <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David R. Phillips" <dphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, adam.haselhuhn@xxxxxxxxx, ljett@xxxxxxxx
Date: 09/09/2008 12:59 PM
Subject: [tools-pmc] RE: Hibachi Project lead change

Thanks, Tom. I had an action to find out what was happening with this. :)

I understand your situation and I'm sorry to see you unable to continue on as lead. I certain welcome David and I look forward to him carrying on with the work you have started.

I believe we need a vote of the PMC to confirm the new lead.

+1 from me.

Cheers,
Doug