[tools-pmc] Re: Please correct PMC Members Database List

Thanks for the update, David. I've made the change to deactivate Erich as a Tools PMC member.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image

On Feb 22, 2009, at 12:11 PM, David M Williams wrote:

When I joined Tools PMC, I was surprised to see Erich Gamma's name still listed on the Foundation Portal, since I'd heard he resigned a some point, so I asked him via email, and based on his response appears
to be just that the database correction was never made.

To quote Erich,
<quote>
I've resigned from the Tools PMC some time ago, so I think the list just hasn't been updated.
Removing me from the list would be good.
</quote>

So ... let's make the database list accurate.

Much thanks,

Back to the top