[tools-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Silviya Tancheva

tools PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Silviya Tancheva to receive full Committer status on
the  component of the tools.pdt project. As a PMC member, you can approve
or disapprove this vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

More than one week has passed since you received the original email about
approving (or declining) this vote. Silviya Tancheva and the other
Committers on the  component of the tools.pdt project are waiting on you.
Please use your My Foundation portal page to approve or decline the vote
today.

Vote summary: 5/0/0 with 6 not voting
  +1  Roy Ganor
   ?  Shalom Gibly