Re: [tools-pmc] David Williams on the Tools PMC

+1

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---02/02/2009 04:12:46 AM---I would like to nominate David Williams, the new Orbit projeJeff McAffer ---02/02/2009 04:12:46 AM---I would like to nominate David Williams, the new Orbit project lead, to the Tools PMC. David is a

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/02/2009 04:12 AM

[tools-pmc] David Williams on the Tools PMC

I would like to nominate David Williams, the new Orbit project lead, to
the Tools PMC.  David is a phenomenal organizer, guide and build
master.  He has been been the defacto leader for sometime now doing all
the duties with the exception of CQ approvals (as he is not on the
PMC).  David would be a great addition to the Tools PMC and would
continue our goal of broadening the PMC base.

Please join me in voting +1 for David.

Jeff