Re: [tools-pmc] Tools PMC Meeting Confirmed

Hi Team,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tools_PMC_Meeting_2009-01-29

I used my conference info for now. We can move to the "Eclipse service" as the first item in the agenda.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Bjorn Freeman-Benson ---01/23/2009 12:01:49 PM---Anthony, What's the url to the wiki page (wiki searcBjorn Freeman-Benson ---01/23/2009 12:01:49 PM---Anthony, What's the url to the wiki page (wiki search doesn't seem to find it)?

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/23/2009 12:01 PM