RE: [tools-pmc] Tools PMC Meeting Confirmed

Thanks, Anthony! Is there anyway to get an invite out to stick in my Outlook calendar?

Cheers,
Doug.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:48 AM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: [tools-pmc] Tools PMC Meeting Confirmed

Hi Team,

Looks like four of us are good for 11 a.m. on Thursday the 29'th. We will start with that, I will create a wiki page with an agenda today.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" ---01/23/2009 11:40:07 AM---I'm not sure the idea congealed enough but if we were th"Schaefer, Doug" ---01/23/2009 11:40:07 AM---I'm not sure the idea congealed enough but if we were thinking of a lunch, Jeff and I wouldn't be ab

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/23/2009 11:40 AM

[tools-pmc] No lunch today I guess

I'm not sure the idea congealed enough but if we were thinking of a lunch, Jeff and I wouldn't be able to make it. It would still be a good idea for the Ottawa gang in the upcoming weeks to get together at least. In the meantime, let's continue with call discussions.

BTW, what is the current plan for that call? Sorry, I've been so busy I've lost track :(.

tools-pmc mailing list
tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx