RE: [tools-pmc] adding Anthony Hunter to the Tools PMC

I'm here almost all the time. Question is when are you back in town Bjorn?

At the least, we should start holding regular PMC calls.

Doug.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:27 AM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] adding Anthony Hunter to the Tools PMC

Are you guys in town next week, Friday January 23?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Bjorn Freeman-Benson ---01/15/2009 10:44:29 AM---The phone has a dial at each end :-) Jeff McAffer wrBjorn Freeman-Benson ---01/15/2009 10:44:29 AM---The phone has a dial at each end :-) Jeff McAffer wrote:

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/15/2009 10:44 AM

Re: [tools-pmc] adding Anthony Hunter to the Tools PMC

The phone has a dial at each end :-)

Jeff McAffer wrote:
      I suspect there should be a PMC meeting sometime soon. I'm lookin for some beer and pizza... Bjorn was in town the other day I hear but he never calls any more so...