RE: [tools-pmc] adding Anthony Hunter to the Tools PMC

Thanks team, I look forward to firing you up :-)

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" ---01/09/2009 08:40:10 AM---:)"Schaefer, Doug" ---01/09/2009 08:40:10 AM---:)

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/09/2009 08:40 AM

RE: [tools-pmc] adding Anthony Hunter to the Tools PMC

:)

+1. I know Anthony quite well having worked with him in the past. He'll do a great job of firing us up.

Cheers,
Doug.