From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Duimovich
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:03 PM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Calls? Meetings?

Doesn't work for me.

Afternoon will work from 2pm on. I have reserved Aug 26  2-5 EDT in my calendar as the next options.

Your turn.

John

From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/19/2008 11:52 AM

Jeff, Doug,
How about Tuesday Aug 26 at 8am PDT, 11am EDT?
If not, tag, you're it, you suggest a time.
We'll continue this game until we hit the jackpot and find a time...

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]