[tools-pmc] Moving Photran from Technology to be a component of PTP

Greg, Doug, John, Jeff,
I'd like to move forward with converting Photran from a dead individual project to a component of PTP. I would like you (Greg) to put together a "Move Review" for July 16th. Please work with Anne (emo@) to set up the slides, announcement, etc.  Once the move review is complete, we will move the code from one location to another in the CVS, add the active committers from Photran (just the one) to PTP, decommitterize everyone else from Photran, and archive the rest of the Photran project.

I'm going to assume +1s from everyone unless I hear otherwise,
Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top