[tools-pmc] RE: committer status change for Gail Murphy

I just did this with the "decommitterize" tool Bjorn posted about and it
worked very nicely.

Bjorn: I noticed a couple of small nits.
* The text I saw was: "This action will be announced on the project mailing
list (equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)."  Seems that it should have either said
"e.g. ..." or "mylyn-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx".
* I navigated the "explore" button which showed a neat process chart where I
expected to see a definition of "Committer Emeritus" linked, but I didn't
find one and went back to Bjorn's message to figure that out.

Mik

Back to the top