[tools-pmc] [Fwd: Re: http and https for /svnroot/tools]

Hi Matt,
Is this risk assessment based on actual events with SVN repositories that has been compromised by the Apache daemon?

I've been trying to dig up more information about this but I can't find anything. Does the recommendation stem from the Subversion community?

Personally, I think that we are in good shape with respect to code protection. I'm sure you keep daily backups and if the absolute worse should happen and even the backups would burn there are still plenty of checked out sources around.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren