Re: [tools-pmc] Leaving Zend Technologies and PDT Project

Yossi - thanks for letting us know.  Travelling around the world sounds like a great plan.

As you know, your committer access remains with you even when you leave employment so you have some options.

You may keep your committer status, in which case you will need to sign an individual committer agreement  when your Zend employment ends (http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/EclipseIndividualCommitterAgreementFinal.pdf)  If you intend to re-join the project in the future, this is one option.

If you do not plan to be involved in the PDT project anymore, you may resign your commit access and enjoy your new freedom from bugzilla.

Let us know what you'd like to do.

John

"Yossi Leon" <yossi@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2008 10:19 AM

Please respond to
Tools PMC mailing list <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[tools-pmc] Leaving Zend Technologies and PDT Project

Hi,

I would like to inform you that starting Feb 19th I will not be working anymore in Zend Technologies and I'm planning to take few months off, traveling around the world.
Due to the fact that I will not be available during these months, I will not be able to lead the PDT project or take any part in it.
I recommend having Assaf Almaz as the PDT project leader (currently co-project leader) with the help of all other committers of course.

I will send a formal message to the entire committers community next week.

I really enjoyed in the last two and a half years building the PDT project from scratch and making it so popular with your help.
It has been a great pleasure working with you guys and taking part in this amazing organization.

Thank you,

http://www.zend.com/topics/zend-logo-signature.gif Yossi Leon
Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader