[tools-pmc] Openning to new members

Hey gang,

This is something I thought of for a while and something I think we talked about before and something Ed Merks brought up today at the Architecture Council call and now is probably the time to act given the increased activity in the Tools Project.

I’d like us to consider opening up the PMC membership to all of the project leads for the Tools sub-projects and then start up monthly conference calls to discuss issues that affect us as a group. Working as a group I think we can help each other out more affectively and help bring us all closer to the greater Eclipse community. It would certainly help me understand better what each of the projects are up to.

Thoughts?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems