Re: [tools-pmc] Re: tools-pmc Digest, Vol 19, Issue 13

Bjorn,

I like it a lot!  I'll read more carefully tomorrow.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                        cc
             10/18/2007 05:39          Tools PMC mailing list
             PM                        <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [tools-pmc] Re: tools-pmc
                                       Digest, Vol 19, Issue 13

Ed,
How's this for a simplified version of the rules? (first draft)
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/three-laws-of-eclipse.php
      Many rules is a relative term and for those of us who are poor at
      following
      rules it will always seem like many.  ... Keeping the guidelines
      simple would be
      good, and I'd be happy to help review them.
--
[end of message]

Back to the top