RE: [tools-pmc] PDT committers list

This is done through the portal now, no? I’ve you’ve already sent the request through there, I know that there is a back log of provisioning requests to the webmaster and it may still be in the queue.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yossi Leon
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:28 AM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: [tools-pmc] PDT committers list

Hi All,

I've been requesting to remove people from the committers list few weeks ago and i don't see any change in the committers list - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/lists.php?list=byproject&param=tools.pdt

I would like to re-arrange the list since more people are not relevant anymore and others are helping and i want to add them.

Here is the current list from the web page:

Brian Burns - Not active and not helping in any way to the project. Remove

Igor Leznik - Not working for Zend anymore and is not helping in any way.Remove

Jackie Sedi - Not working for Zend anymore and is not helping in any way.Remove

Moshe Shukrun - Not working for Zend anymore and is not helping in any way.Remove

Philip Berkland - Not active in PDT anymore and not working together as well. Remove

Robert Goodman - Not active in PDT but we do work together about ATF and PDT integration.

Shachar Ben-Zeev - Not working for Zend anymore and is not helping in any way.Remove

The people i want to add:

Assaf Almaz (already nominated him) - leading the development team, providing code reviews, architecture discussions and helping in the pdt-dev list

Debbie Korn - Technical writer - Writing the Help topics in PDT

Keren Stern - Technical writer - Writing the Help topics in PDT

If you have any questions or suggestions, i will be happy to answer.

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx