RE: [tools-pmc] RE: [ve-dev] Contribution on VE with XML editor

> Isn't that what the Technology project is for?!   It seems
> almost ironic
> for the Tools project to have a general purpose incubating
> subproject when the entire Technology project exists for this
> purpose...
How can we have a simple way to bring in new code contributions? Would you
suggest that we start a technology.ve-incubator project? I am not much in
favor of projects inflations if we can avoid it, especially in that case
when the code bases would be tighly dependent in the end.
So are technology projects the incubating place?

--
Cheers
Philippe