RE: [tools-pmc] Suggestion for some CVS cleanup in tools

I guess that depends on your point of view. The lack of cohesion actually
manifests itself in a lack of activity on the top level project. If we had a
cohesive group, the project leads would be working together to institute
policies. But they are not.

To date the policy of the Tools project is that the project leads of the
sub-projects rule their own roost. If you want changes you have to ask them
individually.

Sorry, but it is the reality of the situation at the moment.
Doug.

Back to the top