RE: [tools-pmc] Suggestion for some CVS cleanup in tools

Yes, it really is up to the Projects to decide how to lay out their
repositories. Feel free to raise bugs on them. Mind you that changes to
repositories is highly disruptive (having gone through it in the past)

I've also been on the record saying I wouldn't mind seeing projects get
their own repositories if they so decide. I'm not sure how we go about that
since I'm not sure who owns the policy over who's allowed to create
repositories. Copying webmaster to see if they know.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems