From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:02 AM
To: Yossi Leon
Subject: Re: Schedule PDT 1.0 Release Review

Hi Yossi,

I'm glad that August 29 will work for you. It will be at 6pm your time.

You need three things to get your review on the schedule:

1. PMC approval - one of the Tools PMC members can send this in an e-mail to me

2. IP Review - send e-mail to Janet Campbell (janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx) and ask her for IP clearance for your Release Review. She will need to know when you need the clearance, and the URL for your IP Log. Please tell Janet you need the IP clearance by Monday, August 20.

3. The docuware - since you have already done this, please e-mail it to me and we will take a look at it. It's a good idea to zip the files. We need both the pdf version, and the source format you used to create the pdf.

Since you've done your docuware you are probably already familiar with this document that has lots of details about release reviews: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Anne Jacko

Back to the top