[tools-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Jason Montojo

tools PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Jason Montojo to receive full Committer status on
the tools.cdt project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove this
vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

Jason Montojo was nominated by Chris Recoskie as follows:
Now that the dust on Europa has settled a bit, I'd like to nominate Jason
Montojo for commit rights to CDT.

Jason has contributed over 40 patches to CDT since joining the CDT team
here at IBM, and his contributions are consistently of high quality.

Here is a (probably incomplete) list of things Jason has worked on:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_
type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Tools&product=CDT&long_desc_
type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_lo
c=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=a
llwords&keywords=&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=montojo&emai
ltype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfi
eldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&fie
ld0-0-0=assigned_to&type0-0-0=anywordssubstr&value0-0-0=recoskie+kong+kucer
a&field0-1-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-1-0=equals&value0-1-0=1

I think Jay will be a great asset to the project as a committer.  Please
lend Jay your support by voting for him.

Vote summary: 10/0/0 with 10 pending
   ?  John Camelon
   ?  John Cortell
   ?  David Daoust