[tools-dev] Interactive console for a plugin

Hi,
I'm new to Eclipse  and the group. So please bear with my longish
mail and some naive questions

We have our own tool to compile a programming language
of our own.
I have added this tool in the Run->External Tools...
When I execute the tool I get the output of the on the Console view

I would like to make each line in the output on the console a hyperlink.

While browsing the Tool archive I found some relevant material which I have
presented below -

You will need to extend the org.eclipse.debug.ui.consoleLineTrackers
extension point in your own plugin. The org.eclipse.ui.externaltools plugin
provides two examples: the javacLineTracker and the taskLineTracker.
You will ant to register your consoleLineTracker for the name of your
external program (see ProgramLaunchDelegate if interested).
So for example:
<consoleLineTracker id = "robs.cool.nant.errorLineTracker"
class = "org.rob.nant.ErrorLineTracker"
processType = "NAnt">
</consoleLineTracker>
This assumes that the name of the external tool you run is called NAnt.

I tried using this in my plugin.xml but the output is still not a hyperlink

I have 2 questions -
1. How can I tell eclipse to use my implementation of IConsoleLineTrackers
and IConsoleHyperlink
(because even though my plugin appears in the plugin-registry, the
console output is not hyperlinks)

2. How can I register IConsoleLineTrackers using ant as mentioned in the
above mail copy.

I use Eclipse 2.1.2

Any help will be appreciated
Edi

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.