RE: [tools-dev] eclipse question

Yes, you have a user interface designer in eclipse. AS u might already
know, eclipse consists of set of plugin. So I saw a plugin for designing
SWT components, as in Jbuilder. This was called SWT designer. This has
very good features for UI designing. Recently I saw Instantiations has
bought this. But I think a free version is still available.

I want to add one more thing. You cannot compare Eclipse with Jbuilder.
Jbuilder is just for Java development, but Eclipse is not only that.
Better go to the Eclipse site and learn the differences.

  _____

Eran Chinthaka
Software Engineer
Eurocenter DDC Limited