Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 12:42, Lénárd Nagy via titan-dev <titan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah,

Antal has not made many commits yet, let's wait for him to do more work on the project and I'll start a new election then.

Regards,
Lenard

From: titan-dev <titan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 16:50
To: Tools PMC mailing list <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Eclipse Titan Dev List <titan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [titan-dev] [tools-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Antal Wu-Hen-Chang on Eclipse Titan

Hello Titan project team and fellow Tools PMC members,

For this election no additional criteria was added to the election. Before I vote on the election I just would like to give you an opportunity to respond to the previous email I sent -  https://www.eclipse.org/lists/tools-pmc/msg05183.html

Thank you,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham