Re: [tinydtls-dev] Python Wrapper

On Mittwoch, 26. April 2017 15:23:25 CEST Olaf Bergmann wrote:
> Jannis Konrad <jannis.konrad@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Is it a good idea to include the tinydtls source files in the package
> > on pip?
> >
> > Link: https://git.fslab.de/jkonra2m/tinydtls-cython
>
> I do not know exactly how pip works. If license dependencies allow, it
> might be a good idea to provide this as complete package.

As far as i understand pip only requires a a license that allows
redistribution or "[...] an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free,
nonexclusive license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform,
and publish the Content, including in digital form." [1]

Would it be good to license my code under the EPL/EDL to have one license
for the complete packet?

Grüße Jannis

[1] https://pypi.org/policy/terms-of-use/

Back to the top