[texlipse-dev] Preparing for the initial contribution

Hi committers!

I’ve done the minor changed required for the initial contribution earlier today – thanks Greg for reviewing it. Now all that remains is to get it into an Eclipse endorsed repository. As briefly discussed on the Science mailing list I would prefer that we host the code on GitHub. The only reasoning I have for that is that I believe that it would make it easier for outside contributors. I’ve noticed that there are a few forks and even pull requests for Greg’s repository already. Greg indicated that he’s OK with either, so I’d like to know what you think Erwin.

I’m unsure about the procedure going forward. Should we remove all Git metadata and just add the compressed repository to the existing CQ?

Best regards,
Torkild

Back to the top