Re: [technology-pmc] [jgit-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Han-Wen NIenhuys on Eclipse JGit: Java implementation of Git

I'll investigate. When we implemented this, we were trying to be sensitive to how many emails we were sending out, but I'm pretty sure that we should be sending out a "committer vote was successful" message.

Wayne