Re: [technology-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Galina Shvetsova on Eclipse RCP Testing Tool

Greetings PMC.

I approved this election on our behalf.

The merit statement was absent, so I did a little investigating. It turns out that the candidate has made four contributions. I've cited them in my approval statement and have informed the project team that future elections need to have the merit statement included with the nomination.

Wayne