[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Roberto Cortez on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Roberto Cortez on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Emily Jiang with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Reberto Cortez to be MicroProfile Committer. Reberto
has been working on MicroProfile for a while and he is very active since he
joined RedHat.
See his contribution on MicroProfile Config here
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config/commits?author=radcortez. I
noticed he is also active on MicroProfile JWT and also shares his ideas on
the MicroProfile mailing list. Apart from his strong technical ability,
Reberto is very friendly and great individual to work with. I think Reberto
is a great addition to our MicroProfile Committer community.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-roberto-cortez-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile