Re: [technology-pmc] Please approve LSP4E 0.11.0 release review

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:02 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mickael,

What I am pointing out is (my understanding of) the process change.  We don't need a release review for any kind of release more than once per year. This is what we are doing for CDT now, only once a year reviews, despite minor releases every quarter.

OK thanks.
Unfortunately, the PMI doesn't really highlight those new workflow. The gap between the agility provided by the recent EDP changes and the infra that support it is really getting big; and when I'm doing this kind of work, I usually just trust the tool to help me (and at the moment, the tool shows "scedule a review" for Minor releases).

Back to the top