From: gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, teri.whitaker@xxxxxxxxxx, greg.stachnick@xxxxxxxxxx, pieter.humphrey@xxxxxxxxxx, mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:44:38 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Sapphire

Am 14.06.2010 18:49, schrieb Konstantin Komissarchik:
> 3. Added the words "domain-specific" in front of "modeling framework" to
> bullet #2.

Frankly, this does not address my concerns. Just to cite from my
preceding mail:

> From: Gunnar Wagenknecht [mailto:gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
[...]
> Note, what bothers me is the term "modeling framework" as part of the
> scope.

But I won't doing any negative votings based on this. It's find with me
if you continue. However, I just wish you could sort it out before
creating a project. My experience say that this can be a blocker in
community building, i.e. you'll have a hard time explaining to people
again and again why they should learn yet another thing just to use
Sapphire. In the end, they will turn away.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx