Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [ecf-dev] Re: [tools-pmc] Newsreader project

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Eric,

I was hoping it would speed things up. Can you elaborate on your concerns?

I'd really like to see Salvo included in the Helios packages (and possibly the 3.6 "Classic" SDK build). I'm wondering out loud how the decision (making it a sub-project of Technology vs. a component of ECF) will impact the ability for it to be delivered with Helios. Scott has chimed in that he thinks its quite feasible for Salvo as an ECF component to make it; I wonder what the chances are if Salvo is it's own sub-project of Technology. Perhaps someone else on the Tech PMC can comment on the history of such things...

Eric