Re: [technology-pmc] No call on Monday

On 10/22/06, Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Cliff, John, Wayne,
 Ward and I will be traveling so no call... This brings up issue (A) -
Monday has proved to be a bad day for this call. I'd like to reschedule for
either Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I'm propose either:

Seems like a good idea.

Tuesday, 10am PT, 1pm ET
Wednesday 10am PT, 1pm ET Do either of these work for you? If not, could you
suggest a time (or two or three) that would?

The Tuesday time is generally good for me, but the Wednesday time will
conflict with my monthly ASF board meeting.

Cliff

Back to the top